Preaching Skills Short Course
Preaching Skills Short Course – Hermeneutics & Homiletics
This Course is for you if you are a maturing Christian or Leader and have a call or the potential to preach God’s Word.
Preaching Skills short course is for 7 weeks and taught online on zoom. The first 6 weeks lectures will take place on Thursdays, 7pm – 9pm, and the last lecture will take place on a Saturday, 11am -4pm.
This course will introduce you the art of Preaching, the foundations of preparing a sermon and the life of a Preacher.
- Week 1: General overview and introduction of Preaching
- Week 2: The life of the Preacher
- Week 3: The Art & Science of Preaching – A definition of Homiletics
- Week 4: Sermons and Expository Preaching
- Week 5: Steps in Sermon Preparation and a definition of Hermeneutics
- Week 6: Biblical Interpretation
- Week 7: Sermon Presentation
- Course Fee: £150 which can be paid in instalments
- Course dates: April to June annually
- To download the RCBI Prospectus – click here
- To download the RCBI Application Form – click here
For information and enquiries regarding any of our courses, contact Ruach City Bible Institute email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Evening Dates and Time
Register to attend one of the open evenings to find out more information, meet some of the RCBI staff and ask any questions you may have. The zoom details will be included in the response you receive once you have registered to attend.
Thursday 11th February
Thursday 18th February
Enrolment Evening Date
Enrolment evenings will be held via zoom, and further details will be provided to you upon receipt of your successful application.
Thursday 22nd April