The story started
Ruach City Church – One Church in several locations. At Ruach City Church, we encourage all partners to aspire to a ‘Spirit of Excellence’ in all that we do.
At Ruach City Church, we have a vision to reach people and make a difference in their lives. We are committed to bringing the love of Christ to everyone we come into contact with. We desire to equip all to become successful Christians and emotionally stable members of society. We are committed to the strengthening and deepening of the spiritual lives of partners, enabling each one to develop to the highest degree of spiritual endowment attainable in this life and also to educate men and women for ministry, fulfilling Christ’s great commission (Read St Matthew 28 v 19 – 20).
This church is also designed to reach the local community in all areas of their need. We have a vision to build a large complex to house the various departments/ministries of Ruach City Church, to include the following:
- An auditorium to seat 10,000 people
- An Academy of Learning, housing the Bible Institute, a Secondary School and an Education Centre for mature students.
- A Rehabilitation Centre, providing accommodation and a Drop-In Centre for day to day support in the form of counselling and teaching programmes and group meetings designed for those suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and to prepare them for independent living.
- To develop a Prison Ministry
- A Recording Studio to provide an avenue of opportunity for upcoming musicians, singers, songwriters, etc.
- A Youth/Children’s Centre – providing support services and activities for problematic and disadvantaged youth.
- A supermarket to provide employment for those who are considered unemployable by the community e.g. Ex-offenders, etc.
- A Senior Citizens Home to provide comfort and safety for the vulnerable in our communities
- To establish a 24 hour Christian Radio Station
- To advise and encourage partners starting small businesses.
- To establish and empower upcoming, like minded ministries all over the world, to continue to promote the Gospel in an effective way.
Our vision is to be a church made up of different backgrounds and nationalities, united with a desire to worship God and love one another, impacting London and the world with the presence and power of God.
We want to develop Spirit-Filled Growth that will:
- Release people into their gifts and calling;
- Facilitate the Building of Good Relationships;
- Provide Effective Teaching and Preaching;
- Encourage Good Stewardship;
- Build a Spirit of Excellence; and
- Develop Integral and competent Leadership.